1 Sofa Bed
2nd Floor Beauty with Direct Ocean Views, Beautifully remodeled.
Update for covid testing: Covid tests are currently provided in the comfort of the condo. Signing up is easy, cost is $60 per person. Results are same day. Documentation certificate to get back on the plane are provided next day. We schedule any guests that need the test 2 days prior to departing back home. My wife provides a link to sign up for the date and time you want after you book.
My name is Tim Miller. My brother and I initially purchased here in Cancun back in 2004. We used to have places in Coco Beach FL. But after we discovered Cancun we sold everything and never looked back. The beauty of Cancun is unmatched world wide! As you drive in from the airport, you have the incredible Caribbean with all its amazing turquoise colors, just so gorgeous. That's just on the one side of the road. On the other you have this beautiful fresh water bay surrounded by lush vegetation. In the middle of the road you have palm trees galore, its just beautiful beyond words. Then there are the people of Cancun. They are so happy, so authentic, so appreciative of the business tourists bring them. What an outstanding culture of people!
Now before I get into the myriad of the amazing things there are to do here in Cancun, let me tell you a bit about the property. Oleo Cancun Playa is a beautiful resort that sits directly on the beach at kilometer 19.5 in the famed Cancun hotel zone. We are directly across the street from a couple of restaurants, but far enough away from the thumping night clubs to be in what I consider the perfect location. The big night clubs are 6 miles North of us. You can go anywhere in Cancun in minutes by bus for .25 cents.
The unit itself is truly a gem. Everything in it is brand new as of March 2020! You can see how nice it is finished by the details in the kitchen and bathrooms. And you can see the decor beauty is in its simplicity. I love this unit! Its clean, its simple, its beautiful, it sits on the 2nd floor and the view is straight out to the ocean. What is not to love?! It has two king beds and the pull out couch turns into a queen. The unit is so new, I do not yet have an exact size. My wife just got back from Cancun with the pictures. But I can give you a guess of about 1,000 sq. feet. You can see you have the combo of the living and dining area, with another smaller living area where the pull out couch is with the 55" TV above that. Then you have the kitchen, entry, two bedrooms with queen beds, and two bathrooms, and entry, and washer/dryer. So I think my square footage guess should be on the low side if anything. I will be taking precise measurements and getting improved photos in April 2020.
Resort main features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun hotel zone!
Oleo Cancun Playa was recently completely remodeled and is like new!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible all inclusive option. This is an all inclusive resort. Since individual owners also rent their places, you can purchase the all inclusive if you want, for any of the days you are at the resort. Please email for current pricing as it does change from time to time. Oleo Cancun Playa has 4 restaurants, swim up bar, and lounge and resort bar.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive, you are welcomed by my manager, Abdiel. Abdiel is a wonderful guy with a great big smile! Abdiel will walk you through the unit to show you how all the TV remotes work, the appliances, and he will answer all your questions and give you the keys.
2. Most owners only give you a lock box code and a way to contact them. That is not showing much service. Others rely on part timers to manage their places. Is that who you want taking care of you?....someone who might be there if they are not working for someone else? Abdiel is my full time manager. If you need anything while you are in Cancun you simply email Abdiel and he will email or call you back promptly. We also have you copy myself and my wife Megan should you need anything. This way, we have 3 people working for you at the same time, and all on the same page.
3. Most condo complexes do not have a lobby at all. They might have one person for their security and maybe a maintenance man. Here you are at a resort that is well lit with a 24/7 resort security team, a concierge team, and dozens of staff members working every day throughout the resort to service guests.
4. Would you like an authentic Mexican meal prepared in the comfort of your own condo? How does $50 sound for this custom catered service? The only other expense is the cost of the food, and there is no mark up on the groceries. Our cook bring the receipt from the store. Why do we offer this so reasonably? Because not everything in life needs to involve profit. This is a non-profit service we offer our guests. The food is outstanding, so tasty! And clean up after is included.
5. Want a tip on a great snorkeling service? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tours goes all day long, includes lunch on an island he takes you to, is totally private to your group, and Mike is the best "skipper" anywhere. He loves to laugh and joke and its a very casual affair, not at all a corporate feel. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $390 total, or $65 per person, whichever is greater.
6. Want to enjoy your favorite drinks pool side or beach side at a super reasonable price? Just take advantage of the cooler we keep inside the condo. These are allowed at our resort. When my wife and I go down we mix up a bath of Mai Tais and take it down with us along with some plastic glasses that are kept inside the condo.
7. Great advice on so many things. For example, just to get into the big night clubs you are looking at a $40 cover charge per person. For $80, I can show you how to get your cover charges paid, and all the drinks you want from 10pm to 3am. On top of that you have no lines because its VIP. And once you get into the club, the VIP continues. While everyone else is standing room only, you'll have your own table to sit at while you enjoy the amazing clubs.
8. Our resort is all inclusive. Therefore you have the option to get in on the all inclusive by purchasing it for any day or days you want it. For example, if you decide you want it for a given day, just go to the lobby front desk and buy it for that day. Our resort has 4 restaurants and a swim up bar and bar and lounge. Please email for a current price as this price does change from time to time. I can tell you typically kids 17 and under are half off, and kids 3 and under are free with a paying adult.
9. Are you traveling with small children? We keep a packnplay for sleeping small children inside the condo. We also have a high chair and quality stroller.
Other frequently asked questions?
Can you smoke in the condo? No, however you can open the slider and walk out there to have a cigarette. Please properly dispose of your butts. Thank you.
Is there a terrace for this unit? Not really. The slider opens up to the roof of one of the restaurants. So you can sit out there if you like or have a cigarette out there. But its not ideal for hanging out as the roof is not perfectly flat. Plus there is not much of a guard rail so please do not let children out there.
Are linens provided: Yes, towels and linens are provided. And we bring in new ones from the states every year.
Is there a washer and a dryer inside the condo? Yes.
Is there a hair dryer? Yes, 2 of them.
Is there a safe for valuables? Yes
Is there an ironing board and iron? Yes
Are beach towels provided? Yes, 6.
Do we need a converter for electrical plugs? No, they are just like the US. If you are coming from a different country besides the US, you may need a converter.
Is there a music player? No, these days everyone has their phones and blue tooth travel speakers.
Is daily maid service included? No, in the vacation rental business, you get your place ready and in move in condition, all clean, etc. If you want additional cleanings, please email me after you book and that can be arranged if you want, for an extra cost.
What size bed is in the first bedroom? King
What size bed is in the 2nd bedroom? King
Are the bathrooms attached to the bedrooms? No
Are there any other beds? Yes, pull out couch, queen size.
Is there a toaster, blender, microwave, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we buy? The standard ones, like Mr. Coffee.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there free WIFI? Yes.
Is there purified water in the condo? Yes. I still recommend buying some bottled water for when you are on the go.
Do you recommend a company for airport transfers? Yes, best prices in Cancun and very good service.
Can you pre purchase groceries for us? No. However we do offer a unique service. When you book your airport transfers, you can check a box to add the grocery store run. The cost is $30 more. For that they will take you from the airport, to the grocery store, wait an hour while you shop, then take you to the resort.
Can we use our cell phone in Cancun? Yes, almost all providers offer service in Cancun including Verizon and AT&T and many others. Please check with your provider for details. Many offer US/Canada and Mexico plans that are very reasonable. If you don't have a multiple country plan, many most providers will offer you a temporary multiple country plan that will automatically expire the day you return home.
Do we need to rent a care in Cancun? No, buses run 24/7 and you never have to wait more than a minute or two. .
Tim's Ocean Condos
Our 4.5 Star All-inclusive resort is located minutes from the Cancun International Airport in the peaceful southernmost area of the Hotel Zone at Kilometer 19.5 in between Sun Palace All Inclusive and the Bel Air.
This 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps up to 6 people.
Penthouse 2102 is located on the 2nd floor of our center tower B. Once you enter the Condo you will experience unforgettable views of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Ocean.
The living room is spacious and features a floor to ceiling sliding glass door and windows facing the ocean. There is a 55" smart television, and a pull-out queen-size sofa bed.
The dining area has a table that seats up to 6 people.
The kitchen features all new appliances, quarts counter tops, microwave, stove and oven, and a full-size refrigerator with freezer, and is spacious enough to enjoy each other’s company and prepare your family meals. There is no need to worry about our drinking water, you can quench your thirst with our supply of clean, great tasting water installed on its own filtered water dispenser.
Bedroom 1 features a king size bed with ocean front view.
The large bathroom has a walk-in shower featuring a touch of luxury to your showering experience with a square rainfall shower head that will invigorate you at the beginning of your day and give you the perfect send off just before bed at night.
Bedroom 2 also has a king size bed, flat screen TV, ocean view and private full bathroom with rainfall shower head.
This vacation rental is also equipped with a washer and a dryer and offers complimentary Wifi along with premium air conditioning.
ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort is a beach front property.
ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort is home to the NUUP Spa Cancún and three restaurants that look out onto the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Ocean.
Our resort is a gated and secure family resort set on the powder white sand that features pools, spas, sauna, hot tubs, a fitness center with tennis courts and ping pong.
Jogging and bicycle path is directly in front of our entrance and gives you the freedom to access the trails by either going left or right. It is completely safe and has plenty of travelers getting in their exercise. If you go right, our property is less than a mile from Playa Delfina which features the world-famous colorful CANCUN sign.
As guest of ours, you have the option to purchase ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort 4.5 Star all-inclusive by the day. This gives you more freedom to explore the local bars and restaurants or choose our private in-home dining.
The all-inclusive prices are under the control of the ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort and are subject to change without notice.
All-inclusive Option (this is optional each day you are there). You can use the resort pool, beach, beach shade tents and loungers, pool loungers and umbrellas and the gym regardless of if you are on the all inclusive or not. Spa is $15 per day unless you purchase a massage in which case the fee is waived.
9:00 am – 11:00 pm
2021 Spring Rates
*Adults: $90 US per day
12 and younger $45 per day
Must be 27 years old to rent this unit.
Maximum occupancy is 7 people.
Non-smoking inside penthouse
Check-in time 4:00 pm
Check-out time 11:00 am
Parking for our property is free.
24-hour gated security.
2 oceanfront Pools with perfect ocean view one with swim up bar
Ping Pong Table
Free WI-FI in house and included on beach and public areas.
NUUP Spa Cancún with infinity pool ($)
Starbucks Coffee Shop ($)
Gift Shop/Convenience Store on site ($)
1 indoor Bar and 1 swim up bar with Premium beverages*
Cancun Mexico - Vacation Rentals on the Beach
Call Tim's Cell phone now for the lowest rate +1 847-636-2232
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
For bookings of Christmas and New Years please read below, this info here applies to all bookings except Christmas and New Years:
Amount of cancellation fee:
Cancelling more than 5 months prior to arrival: 12% of total
Cancelling more than 91-149 days prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 60-90 days prior to arrival: 30% of total
Cancelling 40-59 days prior to arrival: 50% of total
Cancelling with less than 40 days prior to arrival or less: No refund.
In the event of a pandemic, hurricane, or travel ban resulting from any calamity, act of God or war, a credit would be issued towards a future stay. For more specific cancellation details please visit my web site. Thank you.
For Christmas and New Years week only:
Cancelling more than 8+ months prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 6+ months prior to arrival: 40% of total
Cancelling more than 5+ months prior to arrival: 60% of total
Cancelling more than 4+ months prior to arrival: 70% of total
Cancelling more than 3+ months prior to arrival: 80% of total
Cancelling less than 90 days before arrival: No refund
A 20% down payment is due to reserve the Penthouse for the dates selected.
The balance owed is charged to the same credit card 60 days prior to your arrival, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve reservations.
For Thanksgiving, the balance owed is due 90 days prior to your arrival.
For Christmas and New Year’s Eve we require 20% down payment at reservation, an additional 20% is due six months prior to arrival date and another 20% payment is due five months prior to your arrival date, the final balance is due 4 months prior to your arrival arrival date.
A $300.00 refundable damage/missing inventory deposit is charged on the final billing and will be refunded seven days after your check out date. This deposit is to cover any damages that occurred during your reservation and any missing or damaged inventory that occurred during your reservation. A list of fees is included on our house rules on the website, and in your welcome packet, and inside the vacation rental property. See Terms of the Agreement and House Rules for more information.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com