2 Air Mattresss
The whole family can enjoy this very large balcony with view of the turquoise waters, equipped with ample patio furniture and lounge chairs.
Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Cocoa Beach, FL but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #2704- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 3000 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Tim's Ocean Condos
Manager: Tim Miller, Tim's Ocean Condos
Resort: Oleo Cancun Playa
Condo association name: Yalmakan
Penthouse #2704 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by one of our full time Managers, Abdiel or Paola. They are both great people, with a heart to serve. If you need anything while you are in Cancun just email our team from the welcome packet email thread. This thread shows your unit number and arrival and departure dates. You will receive a prompt response.
2. Some owners only give you a lock box code. That's not showing much service. Others rely on part timers to greet their guests and manage their places. Is that who you want taking care of you?...someone who might be there if they aren't working somewhere else? Abdiel and Paola are part of our full time staff. They are at the resort every day but Sunday. We try to give them Sunday's off. Although sometimes they have arrivals this day as well.
3. Most condo complexes do not have a lobby at all. They might have security staff, and a maintenance man. Here you are at a resort where you pull up to a well lit 24 hour lobby, and you have bellhops for your luggage, maintenance staff, service staff, restaurant & bar staff and of course 24/7 gated security.
4. Would you like an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $80 for your entire groups sound? (up to 8 people, $10 per person beyond 8), plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes a nice and huge lunch on Isla Mujeres, including fresh fish, past, salad and more, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Plus the price includes round trip transfers from the port. And it also includes a gold cart rental for an hour so that you can enjoy some exploring time on Isla Mujeres. Going out with Mike is truly a terrific experience! You can see many reviews that say this was the highlight of their trip. For a private snorkeling excursion that includes all of this, you would be hard pressed to find a price less than $150 per person. But with Mike, it's just $65 per person, unless you have 6 people or less in which case the price is $390 total, since this is the minimum total. You can only get this if you rent through Tim's Ocean Condos.
6. You will notice a cooler inside the unit. When our family heads down to Cancun, we use this all the time. At all inclusive resorts, these are normally strictly forbidden. But here there are private owners, so you are welcome to use them. My wife makes outstanding fresh mai tais. We pack up some ice cold mai tais and take them down to the pool and beach. It saves a lot of money.
7. 19.5: There are restaurants right across the street, which is really nice. One is called 19.5. When I'm in town working, you'll often find me there. They have tasty food and great drinks. And Joe is a great guy! Joe is the owner, I have known him for years. If you show him that you are staying with Tim's Ocean Condos he will give you 10% off of your bill. Here you also have a beautiful view of the bay.
8. Navios is the other restaurant across the street. They make outstanding seafood! And the ambiance there is amazing, especially at night with their lighting. The place is surrounded by water and they have these private palapas for your group only that are completely surrounded by water. So you have this nice lighting and the light bouncing off the water, it's really nice. Actually there have been a handful of our guests who have proposed here and understandably so.
9. Convenience store Oxxo: Oxxo is a convenience store that is directly across the street. They have anything you might expect to find at a convenience store, plus they do also sell beer and hard liquor. They also have handy things like charge cords in case you forget yours, and memory cards.
10. Knowledge matters. After being in Cancun for nearly 20 years, the knowledge gained helps our guests all the time when they ask about various things. For example, my brother and I went out to the big night clubs a few years back to celebrate that he had passed his board for his MD. We couldn't believe how expensive it was, just to get in the door to these big night clubs, it was $30 on the low end, and $50 on the higher end. And in the biggest clubs, we couldn't even sit down, standing room only. Plus the drinks were not cheap, to put it mildly. If you want to go out to the big night clubs, after you book, I will give you a link to a company that will provide you with VIP service with no waiting in lines and your own table at the clubs, plus free cover charges and even free drinks the whole night, all for about $90. It's the ultimate no brainer. They drop you off at 10pm, they do not pick up, you'll want to take a taxi or bus back. And it goes from 10pm to 3am.
11. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
12. If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand.
Penthouse #2704 FAQ's:
Can you smoke in the condo? No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terrace. Please do be careful if you smoke. If you were to burn a hole in one of the outdoor cushions, you would obviously lose your security deposit.
Are Linens provided? Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer? Yes, there is a stack washer/dryer inside the condo.
Is there an iron and ironing board? Yes.
Are there hair dryers? Yes.
Are there safes for valuables? Yes.
Are beach towels provided? Yes, we provide 8.
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Are there music players?
No, we used to provide blue tooth speakers but unfortunately they were taken so many times we stopped offering this.
Is daily maid service included? No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days? Yes.
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we book it? Just email me with the dates you want and the type of cleaning you want.
How do we pay for the cleaning? Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
How do we dispose of garbage? The resort staff stops by every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. They knock on the door at approximately 10am those days to ask for your trash and recyclables.
What size beds does the unit have? 1 king, 4 queens.
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom? The master and bedroom 4.
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? No
Are there any supplies provided?
Yes, we provide:
Hand soap at the sinks
Dish soap at the kitchen sink
All purpose cleaner, broom and dustpan
Salt and pepper
1 roll of paper towels
3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink?
In #2701 there is a convection microwave, which is essentially a small oven. Also there is a sink, full size fridge, and stove.
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all..
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard type, like what is used in Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? Yes, reverse osmosis system for unlimited drinking water.
Is there inter-net access from the condo? Yes, wireless inter-net with a private secure modem.
Is there a phone in the unit? No. We used to provide phones, but rates for calling on cell phones have come down so much, even when traveling abroad, that we stopped it a long time ago.
Do you recommend renting a car? No. Buses run 24/7 all up and down the strip, and it's hard to find parking if you do have a car. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .25 cents per person by bus, or cabs are always available too.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, we provide a link in your welcome packet. Round trip cost is $80 per vehicle, and each vehicle can hold up to 10 people with luggage. This is a private transfer.
Are they the best price you have found, and are they reliable? Yes on both, we have been recommending them for years.
Does the resort have a gym?
Do we have access to the resort beach and pool?
Is there any extra charge to use the resort loungers, umbrellas and shade tents?
No, it's included in the price.
If we don't take the all inclusive, do we still have access to all the resort things except the bars and restaurants?
If I don't take the all inclusive, can I still order a drink from the bar? No, it's an all inclusive resort. They only look to see if you have an all inclusive day pass wristband on or not. However, you can now get breakfast only for $20 per person if you want. You purchase this at the lobby front desk.
How much does the spa cost?
$15 per person for 90 minutes.
What does the spa offer?
There is a steam room, sauna, whirlpools, a relaxation pool, and massage services. Whenever I have gotten a massage, they have waived the fee. Ladies, you can also get your nails done there.
Is there a tennis court?
Do they rent racquets? No, I recommend you get a cheap racquet from Walmart. That's what my son and I did when we went down last time.
Does the resort have a hot tub? Yes, on the North end you will see it there, it's pretty good size.
Is there a grocery store nearby? There is a grocery store located 3 miles North of our resort. There is also a convenience store located directly across the street. However, what most of our guests do is book the grocery store run with the transfer company. When you book your transfer, you will see a box you can check that says something like "add the grocery store stop". When you check that box, they charge you $30 extra and then they take you from the airport, to the grocery store, then to the resort.
Is it better for us to book through a platform or from your own website? It's much less to book from our site. I cannot give you a link here in case you are reading this from another platform. But you can easily find me with these words: Tim's Ocean Condos.
How far are you from the airport? 15 minutes.
What airport do we fly into? Cancun International. The code is CUN.
Do you recommend any other tours besides the snorkeling? Yes, I have put together a web page of my recommendations for our guests, they all come in your welcome packet.
Do you recommend any other restaurants besides what is right there across the street? Oh yes! There are so many good ones, I have created a whole page for this purpose only, also for our guests, it comes in your welcome packet.
Should we trade in dollars for pesos? That depends. First, don't make an exchange at the airport, or at the hotel. You will lose well over 10% if you exchange at the airport, and a bit under 10% at the resort. My managers can tell you the closest place to make the exchange when you arrive. They are close by, but the locations do change over the years so this is why I suggest you ask them.
If we have an anniversary or birthday, can you arrange something special? Yes, just let us know what you have in mind and we will make it happen for you and bring you a receipt from the store. We do this type of thing quite often. Please just kindly remember to give Abdiel or Paola a tip for their efforts.
Can you do weddings? We have done a couple of them, but we are not experts in this area.
Why is your cancellation policy strict? These units are unique, and they are often booked several months in advance. If someone cancels with a month or two before arrival, we aren't likely to rebook it, and if we do, it would be at a substantial discount.
What if we think there is a chance we may need to cancel? I would recommend you purchase travel insurance. You can get this for not only the rental, but for the airline costs as well if you like. The price is reasonable, about 5% if it doesn't include covid related issues. We provide this link in your welcome packet.
What if there was a hurricane during my stay? You would receive a full credit towards a future stay.
Is there a seaweed problem on your beach? Fortunately no. What little seaweed we do get is removed daily. From about October through March, there is usually none or very, very little. From April through September, what little we get is removed daily. We are really fortunate, I'm not sure why we don't get much, considering that the Riviera Maya which is just South of Cancun, gets many times more than we do. Same with Playa del Carmen, they get a lot of seaweed.
How many stars is Oleo Cancun Playa? We are a 4.5 star resort.
Are jet skis and parasailing nearby? Yes, they are normally set up either on our beach, or at a nearby beach a few resorts down. If you aren't sure, there is a tour guide right inside the resort in the center tower, main level.
Is Cancun safe? Yes, the hotel zone is very safe. My wife or myself are here all the time working. As I write this, I am here in Cancun now. We live near Chicago, which of course has a bad reputation for crime. But we would never hesitate to go to a Cub's game or Navy Pier. To me, every big city can have some bad areas, but if you stay where the tourists are, you're fine. And the hotel zone is that place for Cancun. Frankly even El Centro, where the locals go is safe. My wife and I have never had a problem in all the years we have been coming here, inclusive of all of our trips to Home Depot, Costco, SuperWalmart, and many other stores.
Do you recommend the in home cooking? Yes, it's excellent! So tasty! I love authentic Mexican food. If you do too, you'll love it!
How do we book that? On my site, after you make the reservation for the condo.
If we book the rental on your site, what form of payment do you take? Visa, master or discover card.
Is it less expensive if we book on your site? Yes, much less. Typically 20% or more.
Why is it so much less? Because we don't have to pay a commission and we also avoid several other fees they charge.
Do you mind if we call you to ask questions? Not at all. I prefer that actually, it's much more personal. But if you are on a platform that is not my site, they don't share contact info.
How can we know when we are on your site? You'll know, just use these words to find me: Tim's Ocean Condos
What if we are already on your site, why does it say to still try to find you? Because the info on my site is integrated into different platforms, so the same text is there that is on my site. Therefore you're seeing the same text, even though you may or may not be on my site.
Tim's Ocean Condos
Welcome to the penthouses above the ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort.
Our vacation rentals are uniquely perched on the top floors of the ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort which was completely remodeled in 2018.
Our 4.5 Star All-inclusive resort is located minutes from the Cancun International Airport in the peaceful southernmost area of the Hotel Zone at Kilometer 19.5 in between Sun Palace All Inclusive and the Bel Air.
Here you will enjoy floor to ceiling views of the Niptuche Lagoon from the living room, dining room, balcony, and master bedroom suites of this penthouse.
This 4-bedroom 4 ½ -bathroom condominium sleeps up to 12 people. Penthouse 2704 is located on the 7th and 8th floor of our center tower along with Penthouse 2703 and 2701.
For large groups of people and families, if needed you can combine these units to sleep up to 36 people all on the same floor of ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort.
The living room is spacious and features a floor to ceiling sliding glass door and windows facing the lagoon and connects you to the unit’s 1st floor balcony which is the perfect location to enjoy your morning coffee or watch a magnificent Cancun Mexican sunset over the lagoon.
There is plenty of space for family gatherings inside and out.
The dining area has a large glass table that seats up to 12 people with additional seating at the breakfast bar.
The kitchen features granite counter tops, new full-size refrigerator with freezer, and is spacious enough to enjoy each other’s company white preparing your family meals. There is no need to worry about our drinking water, you can quench your thirst with our supply of clean, great tasting water installed on its own filtered water dispenser and with our reverse osmosis.
The first master bedroom features a king size bed with floor to ceiling windows that face the Niptuche Lagoon, a private balcony and a flat screen TV with satellite.
The large 4-piece en suite bathroom shower features Waterpik® Power Spray+ shower head that is engineered to deliver a powerful invigorating and uplifting experience.
The second master bedroom features two queen size beds with floor to ceiling windows that face the lagoon and a flat screen TV with satellite.
The third master bedroom features one queen size bed with windows that have a view of the Caribbean Ocean, and a flat screen TV with satellite.
The large 4-piece en suite bathroom has two separate sinks and the shower features Waterpik® Power Spray+ shower head that is engineered to deliver a powerful invigorating and uplifting experience.
The guest bedroom is located on the first floor and has a queen size bed, a view of the Niptuche Lagoon, flat screen TV, and its own bathroom that features Waterpik® Power Spray+ shower head.
This vacation rental is also equipped with a full-size washer and dryer and offers complimentary Wifi.
ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort is a beach front property.
ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort is home to the NUUP Spa Cancún and three restaurants that look out onto the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Ocean.
Our resort is a gated and secure family resort set on the powder white sand that features pools, spas, sauna, hot tubs, a fitness center with tennis courts and ping pong.
Jogging and bicycle path is directly in front of our entrance and gives you the freedom to access the trails by either going left or right. It is completely safe and has plenty of travelers getting in their exercise. If you go right, our property is less than a mile from Playa Delfina which features the world-famous colorful CANCUN sign.
As guest of ours, you have the option to purchase ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort 4.5 Star all-inclusive by the day. This gives you more freedom to explore the local bars and restaurants or choose our private in-home dining.
The all-inclusive prices are under the control of the ÓLEO Cancún Playa® Beach Resort and are subject to change without notice.
All-inclusive Option (this is optional each day you are there). You can use the resort pool, beach, beach shade tents and loungers, pool loungers and umbrellas and the gym regardless of if you are on the all inclusive or not. Spa is $15 per day unless you purchase a massage in which case the fee is waived.
9:00 am – 11:00 pm
*Adults: $90 US per day
17 and younger $45 per day
Please note that the rates are about 30% higher from approximately Dec 20-Jan 4. This is considered Christmas and New Years week. Thank you for understanding that we have no control over the resort's all inclusive pricing.
Penthouse & rules
Must be 27 years old to rent this unit
Maximum occupancy is 7 people
Non-smoking inside penthouse
Check-in time 4:00 pm
Check-out time 11:00 am
Parking for our property is free.
24-hour gated security
2 oceanfront Pools with perfect ocean view one with swim up bar
Ping Pong Table
Free WI-FI in house and included on beach and public areas
NUUP Spa Cancún with infinity pool ($)
Starbucks Coffee Shop ($)
Gift Shop/Convenience Store on site ($)
1 indoor Bar and 1 swim up bar with Premium beverages*
2 Air Mattresss
1 King Bed
2 Queen Beds
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
Km 19.5, Blvd. Kukulcan 2704, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Cancun, Quintana Roo
For bookings of Christmas and New Years please read below, this info here applies to all bookings except Christmas and New Years:
Amount of cancellation fee:
Cancelling more than 5 months prior to arrival: 12% of total
Cancelling more than 91-149 days prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 60-90 days prior to arrival: 30% of total
Cancelling 40-59 days prior to arrival: 50% of total
Cancelling with less than 40 days prior to arrival or less: No refund.
In the event of a pandemic, hurricane, or travel ban resulting from any calamity, act of God or war, a credit would be issued towards a future stay. For more specific cancellation details please visit my web site. Thank you.
For Christmas and New Years week only:
Cancelling more than 8+ months prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 6+ months prior to arrival: 40% of total
Cancelling more than 5+ months prior to arrival: 60% of total
Cancelling more than 4+ months prior to arrival: 70% of total
Cancelling more than 3+ months prior to arrival: 80% of total
Cancelling less than 90 days before arrival: No refund
A 20% down payment is due to reserve the Penthouse for the dates selected.
The balance owed is charged to the same credit card 60 days prior to your arrival, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve reservations.
For Thanksgiving, the balance owed is due 90 days prior to your arrival.
For Christmas and New Year’s Eve we require 50% down payment at reservation, and the balance is due 4 months prior to arrival.
A $300.00 refundable damage/missing inventory deposit is charged on the final billing and will be refunded seven days after your check out date. This deposit is to cover any damages that occurred during your reservation and any missing or damaged inventory that occurred during your reservation. A list of fees is included on our house rules on the website, and in your welcome packet, and inside the vacation rental property. See Terms of the Agreement and House Rules for more information. Please note that I will often lower this damage deposit substantially if the group is small or older. If this is done, it is done before processing the down payment I mention this because sometimes after departure people think they are getting less than their full $300 back when $300 was never charged in the first place.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $329 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com