1 King Bed
When you choose this combo, you have the entire Penthouse level of the tower, floors 7 and 8 (top 2 floors). The 4 units comprise the entire penthouse level giving your group really nice privacy.
Located at Oleo Cancun Playa in the famed hotel zone and directly on the beach, Penthouse combo #1234 is a unique experience for large groups. This combo features 16 bedrooms between the four units. There are also 13 bathrooms with showers and 4 half baths, 4 large terraces, 4 kitchens, and 4 living/dining combos. Each of the four bedroom penthouse condos is a 2 story corner unit. With this combo you have the top two floors of the tower to yourself!
For those that do not know, you are surrounded by water in Cancun. You drive in from the airport and you have the fresh water bay on your left and the Caribbean on the right. This "strip" or Cancun hotel zone road, runs all the way through where the vast majority of the tourists stay when they come to Cancun. It is known at the Cancun hotel zone. It's about 20 miles long. Of those 20 miles, 13 miles is completely developed, and the remaining 7 miles is lush vegetation and nicely finished brick walkways. Along the Cancun hotel zone all the resorts are on the Caribbean side, and then on the bay side you have restaurants, shops, even shopping malls. And the bay side offers outstanding sunsets over the this body of water so dining on this side is especially nice.
Penthouse #31234- 16BR-13 bathrooms with showers, 4 1/2 baths Approx 11,000 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #31234 is a combination of 4 individual units, all uniquely situated on the penthouse level, top level of the tower, level 7. Only 4 units are on this floor and you would have this entire floor. Inside each unit is an upstairs, so essentially what you are renting here is the entire 7th and 8th floors of the tower. Each unit has it's own kitchen, large terrace, living and dining room, washer and dryers, etc. Even though the units are separated, you have the feel of one large unit since the only thing separating it is a hallway that no one else will be in besides your group. Each unit is a corner unit, one on each corner of the tower.
2 units face the ocean, 2 face the bay. Each has a unique decor to itself which is refreshing.
Resort: Oleo Cancun Playa
Condo association name: Yalmakan
Penthouse #31234 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-Four 2 Story Corner Units comprising the entire 7th and 8th floors.
Manager: Tim Miller, Tim's Ocean Condos
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo Cancun Playa is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by one of our full time Managers, Abdiel or Paola. They are both great people, with a heart to serve. If you need anything while you are in Cancun just email our team from the welcome packet email thread. This thread shows your unit number and arrival and departure dates. You will receive a prompt response.
2. Some owners only give you a lock box code. That's not showing much service. Others rely on part timers to greet their guests and manage their places. Is that who you want taking care of you?...someone who might be there if they aren't working somewhere else? Abdiel and Paola are part of our full time staff. They are at the resort every day but Sunday. We try to give them Sunday's off. Although sometimes they have arrivals this day as well.
3. Most condo complexes do not have a lobby at all. They might have security staff, and a maintenance man. Here you are at a resort where you pull up to a well lit 24 hour lobby, and you have bellhops for your luggage, maintenance staff, service staff, restaurant & bar staff and of course 24/7 gated security.
4. Would you like an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $80 for your entire groups sound? (up to 8 people, $10 per person beyond 8), plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes a nice and huge lunch on Isla Mujeres, including fresh fish, past, salad and more, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Plus the price includes round trip transfers from the port. And it also includes a gold cart rental for an hour so that you can enjoy some exploring time on Isla Mujeres. Going out with Mike is truly a terrific experience! You can see many reviews that say this was the highlight of their trip. For a private snorkeling excursion that includes all of this, you would be hard pressed to find a price less than $150 per person. But with Mike, it's just $65 per person, unless you have 6 people or less in which case the price is $390 total, since this is the minimum total. You can only get this if you rent through Tim's Ocean Condos.
6. You will notice a cooler inside the unit. When our family heads down to Cancun, we use this all the time. At all inclusive resorts, these are normally strictly forbidden. But here there are private owners, so you are welcome to use them. My wife makes outstanding fresh mai tais. We pack up some ice cold mai tais and take them down to the pool and beach. It saves a lot of money.
7. 19.5: There are restaurants right across the street, which is really nice. One is called 19.5. When I'm in town working, you'll often find me there. They have tasty food and great drinks. And Joe is a great guy! Joe is the owner, I have known him for years. If you show him that you are staying with Tim's Ocean Condos he will give you 10% off of your bill. Here you also have a beautiful view of the bay.
8. Navios is the other restaurant across the street. They make outstanding seafood! And the ambiance there is amazing, especially at night with their lighting. The place is surrounded by water and they have these private palapas for your group only that are completely surrounded by water. So you have this nice lighting and the light bouncing off the water, it's really nice. Actually there have been a handful of our guests who have proposed here and understandably so.
9. Convenience store Oxxo: Oxxo is a convenience store that is directly across the street. They have anything you might expect to find at a convenience store, plus they do also sell beer and hard liquor. They also have handy things like charge cords in case you forget yours, and memory cards.
10. Knowledge matters. After being in Cancun for nearly 20 years, the knowledge gained helps our guests all the time when they ask about various things. For example, my brother and I went out to the big night clubs a few years back to celebrate that he had passed his board for his MD. We couldn't believe how expensive it was, just to get in the door to these big night clubs, it was $30 on the low end, and $50 on the higher end. And in the biggest clubs, we couldn't even sit down, standing room only. Plus the drinks were not cheap, to put it mildly. If you want to go out to the big night clubs, after you book, I will give you a link to a company that will provide you with VIP service with no waiting in lines and your own table at the clubs, plus free cover charges and even free drinks the whole night, all for about $90. It's the ultimate no brainer. They drop you off at 10pm, they do not pick up, you'll want to take a taxi or bus back. And it goes from 10pm to 3am.
11. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
12. If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand.
Penthouse #31234 FAQ's:
Can you smoke in the condo?
No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terraces.
Are Linens provided?
Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer?
Is there an iron and ironing board?
Are there hair dryers?
Are there safes for valuables?
Are beach towels provided?
Yes, 32 are provided.
Is daily maid service included?
No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days?
* Standard Service is $200: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $340: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we request the additional cleaning? Please email me the dates you would like and the type of service.
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Is there a music player?
No, other than the smart TV.
3701: 2 kings, 2 queens
3702: 3 kings, 1 queen
3703: 1 king, 4 queens
3704: 2 kings, 2 queens
Are linens provided? Yes
Are beach towels provided? Yes, 8 for each of the 4 condos, so 32 total.
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes, but no more than 8 are allowed to be in this unit.
Are there extra linens for these beds? Yes.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? Not custom size, but we can give you twin size linens if you would like.
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink? Yes to all.
Is there an oven? Yes
Is there a dishwasher? In 3701, 3702 and 3703, yes, 3704 no.
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? Yes, water dispenser.
Is there inter-net access from the condo?
Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this?
No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap?
Can we make calls from the condo?
The unit has no phone. Cell phones work fine in Mexico.
Do you recommend renting a car?
No. Buses run 24/7 right outside the resort and the wait is never more than 5 minutes. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .65 cents per person.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, the link is provided after you book.
Are they the best price you have found, and are they reliable?
Yes on both.
About what does it cost?
About $80 round trip for up to 10 people as of this writing. If less than 8, it’s a little less. If more than 10 another vehicle is required so the price goes up quite a bit for 11 or more.
Can we book online with the transfer company?
We were thinking of doing the snorkeling tour with Mike, and maybe the in home cook. How do we book these services?
Please email me the date you would like to go and I will get it on the calendar for you.
If we do not purchase the all inclusive, can we still purchase food or drinks?
No, the resort is an all inclusive resort. They do not have cash registers. The servers look to see if you have a wristband for the all inclusive, and if you do, they serve you automatically.
Do we have access to the resort lounge chairs, umbrellas and shade tents?
Are we allowed to take a cooler to the beach or pool?
Yes, you can. And we provide those inside the condo. Our family uses those all the time when we visit.
Is there an extra cost for this?
Do we have access to the resort gym?
Yes. At no cost
Do we have access to the resort tennis court?
Yes, at no cost.
Do we have access to the resort spa?
Yes, the cost is $15 for 90 minutes. The spa offers a steam room, sauna, whirl pools, smaller pool and massage services. If you purchase a massage, they typically waive the fee for using the other parts of the massage, that has been my experience.
How do we purchase the all inclusive? At the lobby front desk.
How much is it? Please email for a price, they can change it whenever they decide to. But as of this writing it is $90 per person per day. For Christmas and New Years week is is about 30% higher and they offer more with some extended hours.
What if we don't want the all inclusive? No problem you don't have to take it.
Can we still use the resort restaurants and bars if we don't take the all inclusive? No, it's an all inclusive resort, they only look to see if you have on a wristband or not to know to serve you.
Is it optional each day? Yes
Can we use all the other resort things like beach chairs, shade tents, umbrellas gym, tennis court, etc. if we are not on the all inclusive? Yes.
Do we have access to the resort lobby and sitting areas throughout the resort?
Yes, at no cost.
Do we have access to the resort tour operator and gift shop?
Yes, at no cost, unless you purchase something of course.
Do they have jet ski rentals nearby?
Yes, it is sometimes right on our beach, other times it is a few resorts down. It's just a matter of where they set up for the day.
Do they have parasailing nearby?
Yes, either on our beach or a nearby beach.
Are there restaurants nearby?
Yes, there are two nice restaurants located directly across the street. One is called 19.5, you will often find me there when I am in Cancun. It's very casual, they have very good food and tasty drinks. I love their papas fritas, which are seasoned potato fries, and their steak quesadillas and their fajitas. They also make a great burger.
Then you also have Navios, which is locally famous for it's outstanding seafood and steak, and also it's amazing atmosphere, especially at night. Several of our guests over the years have proposed there at Navios, it really is a beautiful experience, and you are surrounded by water there with great sunsets over the bay.
Is there a convenience store nearby?
There is one in the resort. But there is one that offers much more directly across the street, called Oxxo.
Do you have a website? Yes
Is it less expensive to book the unit there? Yes, much less.
What is that link? I wish I could give you that, but I am not able to. But no worries, I can help you get there. The information on our site integrates into other platforms that we are on. So you might be on site abc and still seeing this info from our site showing to wherever you are. I say this because you may already be on our site as you read this. If you are, great!!! Glad you found us! If you have not found us yet, here is your hint: Tim's Ocean Condos. Because that is the name of the site. And if you use no spaces and then put a dot and a com, you know you are there.
How much is the savings to book through your site? It depends. But it is typically no less than 20% less because we are not subject to commissions and as many fees.
Do you care where we book? It is a lot easier on our end if you book from our site. But some feel more comfortable booking through a huge platform, which is fine. We have been here in Cancun in the vacation rentals business for nearly 20 years as of this writing. If you use the words I mentioned to find me, you will see we have a expansive presence in Cancun. The vast majority opt to go with the savings (if they read this) because nothing is any different. You get the same welcome packet, same level of service, etc. You just pay much less going direct of course. On the other hand, I understand if some feel more peace of mind going through a huge company.
Does the resort have gated security?
How many stars is the resort? 4.5 stars.
Does the resort have 24 hour security?
Yes, they have a full time security staff team.
Why do you offer this combo unit? I started noticing a lot of guests were looking to book two or more of our units at the same time. I think it's because we are unique having several of these cool places all right next to each other. So I first started with this combo, #31234, which is in building 3, and all four Penthouse units on that floor, which is 16 bedrooms. That one started booking so I started to make other combos, after seeing that this was a real need.
You must be 27 or older to rent. If you are all young adults, please email Tim first before booking as this may not be accepted.
No parties, no illegal drugs.
No loud noise after 10pm as other guests may have early morning excursions booked.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Queen Beds
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
Km 19.5, Blvd. Kukulcan 2000, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Cancun, Quintana Roo
For bookings of Christmas and New Years please read below, this info here applies to all bookings except Christmas and New Years:
Amount of cancellation fee:
Cancelling more than 5 months prior to arrival: 12% of total
Cancelling more than 91-149 days prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 60-90 days prior to arrival: 30% of total
Cancelling 40-59 days prior to arrival: 50% of total
Cancelling with less than 40 days prior to arrival or less: No refund.
In the event of a pandemic, hurricane, or travel ban resulting from any calamity, act of God or war, a credit would be issued towards a future stay. For more specific cancellation details please visit my web site. Thank you.
For Christmas and New Years week only:
Cancelling more than 8+ months prior to arrival: 20% of total
Cancelling more than 6+ months prior to arrival: 40% of total
Cancelling more than 5+ months prior to arrival: 60% of total
Cancelling more than 4+ months prior to arrival: 70% of total
Cancelling more than 3+ months prior to arrival: 80% of total
Cancelling less than 90 days before arrival: No refund
A 20% down payment is due to reserve the Penthouse for the dates selected.
The balance owed is charged to the same credit card 60 days prior to your arrival, except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve reservations.
For Thanksgiving, the balance owed is due 90 days prior to your arrival.
For Christmas and New Year’s Eve we require 50% down payment at reservation, and the balance is due 4 months prior to arrival.
A $300.00 refundable damage/missing inventory deposit is charged on the final billing and will be refunded seven days after your check out date. This deposit is to cover any damages that occurred during your reservation and any missing or damaged inventory that occurred during your reservation. A list of fees is included on our house rules on the website, and in your welcome packet, and inside the vacation rental property. See Terms of the Agreement and House Rules for more information. Please note that I will often lower this damage deposit substantially if the group is small or older. If this is done, it is done before processing the down payment I mention this because sometimes after departure people think they are getting less than their full $300 back when $300 was never charged in the first place.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $1316 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com